Sugiura (杉浦) family name, Norio (則夫) first name, (1942-)
杉浦則夫(Japanese), Norifumi Sugiura.
1942: Born in Nagoya, Japan.
1971: After the Asakusa Toyo Gekijo closed, he was introduced to Oniroku Dan by Hachiro Tako and joined Oni Pro (Oniroku Production). He was involved in the first performances of "pink theater" led by Hachiro Tako. Oni Pro had its office at the AG Apartment House in Shibuya, Tokyo.
1972: Oni Pro started to publish SM King where he worked as photo editor. Started to develop his own photography skills. Oni Pro concentrated on publishing, branching out from pink films and pink theater.
Late 1970s: Became a freelance photographer. Took standard nude photos for one to two years before concentrating on SM photography
1990: Started Sugiura Norio Photo Office Co.
2005: Started Sugiura Norio Kinbaku Sajiki
- The editorial office of Sansei-sha arranged a meeting between Sugiura and Chimuo Nureki.
- Sugiura met Toshiyuki Suma but never took photos of his Kinbaku.
- In the 1980s, most of his work was done in collaboration with Chimuo Nureki and some with Shikou Shima. He also worked with Masato Marai.
- He worked once each with Denki Akechi and Haruki Yukimura.
- Akira Naka, Steve Osada, Misaki Haruka have worked with Sugiura.
- Sugiura knew Naomi Tani very well but never photographed her. Worked with her in his capacity of photo editor.
- Akio Fuji used to be an assistant of Sugiura's.
- Sugiura appeared as actor in the early works of Art Video .
- Bakushi (2007) Directed by Ryuichi Hiroki. Go Arisue, Haruki Yukimura, Chimuo Nureki, Hiromi Saotome, and Taeko Uzuki).
Many. See .
- Sugiuranorio Kinbaku Sajiki
- SM Detective: Exclusive Interview with Sugiura Norio
- Personal communication to U
- where he was involved in making Iga no Kage-maru for TBS TV program starting in Nov. 1963,
- The theater opened in 1964 and closed in 1971 (based on WikiPedia). It presented a burlesque-style strip show that included comedy, music, dance, etc. (Personal communication from Sugiura to U).