Maeda (前田) family name, Juan (寿安) first name
Juan Maeda is a popular mid-20th century SM illustrator.
1939: Born in Hokaido.
1963: Houbunsha publishes Maeda's first adult comic. After this, Maeda becomes an adult comic writer for publishers including Futabasha and Shueisha's Playboy.
1985: Moves to Nagano, where his wife's parents live. Makes Nagano the center of his activities.
2008: Creates a DVD cover for Akira Naka's Murusou-Club.
Maeda's name "Juan" is pronounced "Joo-ahn," not as the Spanish name "Juan."
Events and performances
- Love Slave (Soft Magic, 1999)
- Juan Maeda's Seme-e Collection (Soft Magic, 2000)
- Secret Charms (Myway Publishing, 2011).
- Secret Taboo Rope Lust Gallery (MyWay, 2008)
- Pure Rope Stories. Collected works of Shiro Kasama, Yoji Muku, Shoji Oki and Juan Maeda.
- Rope Makeup - The Works of Juan Maeda #2 (2000)
- The Case of the Murder on D Hill (1998) Artwork by Maeda.