Difference between revisions of "Eikichi Osada"
|Line 81:||Line 81:|
Latest revision as of 09:02, 5 August 2010
Osada (長田) family name, Eikichi (英吉) first name, (1925-2001)
Birth to age 50
1925: Born in Tochigi Prefecture.
1940s: Moved to Tokyo to enter Hosei University. Loved to read Justine, l'Histoire de Juliette, ou les Prosperites du Vice, etc. by the Marquis de Sade. After graduation, started to run printing business.
1970(?): After having several Osada Seminar shows at Ars Nova in a year, he started a mah-jong salon called Lotus in Kanda where he held Osada Seminar once a month on Sunday nights. After about one year, he had to close the mah-jong salon.
1976: Keiyu Tamai, who had just moved to Tokyo from Osaka, asked Osada to have his Osada Seminar at the Roppongi stage of Tamai's theater group, Theater Scandal. Several Osada Seminar shows were held there for half a year[note 4].
1978: Started shows in a strip theater, Doutonbori Theater, in Shibuya.
1980: A series of six, 8mm film works from Cobalt.
1990: Assumed a president of Tsurumi Shin-Sekai (a strip theater).
1991: Assumed a president of Funabashi Wakamatsu Theater (a strip theater).
1993(?): Hospitalized from cerebral thrombosis.
1999: Steve Osada started to learn kinbaku from Eikichi Osada
1999 Nov: Performed shows at Roppongi Mistress (until 2000 June).
1999: Appeared in A World of SM Masters produced by Paradise TV.
2000 Feb 22: Appeared in a program produced by Paradise TV and performed kinbaku in live.
2000 Apr: Performed shows at Studio 6 owned by Steve Osada (until 2000 Sep).
2000: Had an interview from French press.
2001 Sep 12: Died.
- 縄の魔術師★長田英吉 緊縛テクニック BIND TECHNIQUE (BORDEAUX, 1982)
- 緊縛テクニック CAMPUS PORNO (BORDEAUX, 1982)
- The Document Orgasm Part-1 (Mimizuku Video, 1983) Supervising editor:Tadashi Yoyogi
- The Document Orgasm Part-2 (Mimizuku Video, 1983) Supervising editor:Tadashi Yoyogi
- Eikichi Osada My History of SM SM ManiaOctober to December, 1996
- Mary Aoi]SM document, Note of Mary Aoi(Amatoria, 1983)
- Web of Kazumi Osada
- The date should be confirmed.
- "The model was Rumi Sasamori, a pink film actress. "Gave a small notice in a sport newspaper", "more than 100 people attended"....according to My History of SM, the show has a script
- Osada recalled that "He philosophically expressed SM...but he must not be a fetishist...I was not fully satisfied with his shows"
- The model was Keiko Hase, a pink film actress.